With most of our floors meeting CFIA requirements, you have a wide variety of choice in how you’d like your floor to look. These high-performance floors offer protection against fats, acids, blood, oils, and many other liquids, ensuring your floor is easy to clean and kept hygienically spotless.Even our most decorative floors are CFIA approved, including metallic, chip, and quartz finishes. This means that you can choose a design of floor that is not only safe, but can also look beautiful.
Our CFIA approved flooring a popular choice for:
• Commercial and institutional kitchens
• Food processors and packagers
• Restaurants and fast food operations
• Hospitality and recreational venues
• Grocery and specialty food stores
• Meat and poultry processing
• Dairy production and processing
• Beverage production and bottling
As the majority of our floors come with CFIA approval, you are able to mix and match other options that offer all-round protection:
• Chemical & solvent resistant
• Thermal shock resistant
• Moisture tolerant
• Acid and alkali resistant cementitious urethane finishes
Contact us to learn more!