Ottawa Concrete Finishing
Professional Concrete Floor Finishing Service
Are you looking to install a new floor, renovate an old one or simply make some repairs? Concrete Fusion has the experience and professional equipment to deliver amazing service and the floor you always dreamed of. Polished and coated concrete is affordable and has one of the most sought-after trends in modern design. No job is too small or too large. We renovate single car garages, basements and our commercial division can tackle larger construction projects in Eastern Ontario. Whatever Ottawa concrete finishing your flooring needs we are ready to help.
CONCRETE FLOOR FINISHING OPTIONS
- Acid Staining For maximum visual impact at minimal cost, it’s hard to beat Acid Staining. If you’re looking for something that is affordable with maximum visual impact then this is the choice for you.
- Concrete Polishing Polishing can give you a granite or stone look with very low maintenance costs.
- Decorative Concrete As well as acid staining, concrete flooring can be dyed, engraved, given various looks such as antique, or even have a texture stamped on it to give it a different look. This is the simplest, and low costing solution for existing floors with problems.
- Epoxy and Polyaspartics With very little, or no, preparation, a high-gloss finish can be achieved that is both attractive to the eye and extremely hard wearing. This is a natural choice for anywhere with high traffic such as warehouses, retail areas, commercial kitchens etc.
With over 10 years of experience working with Ottawa concrete finishing, concrete foundations, decorative concrete and epoxy products, Concrete Fusion delivers high quality floors suitable for residential, commercial and industrial installations.
Just One Call…For Your Turnkey Flooring Solution
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- SUPER DURABLE, LONG WEARING FINISH
- BRIGHT, HI-GLOSS or SATIN FINISH
- TURNKEY INSTALLATION w/ OUR CREWS
- FAST TURNAROUND
- BEST WARRANTY
- TEXTURED FINISHES AVAILABLE
- LOW ODORS
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
- VAPOR MITIGATION UNDERLAYMENTS