To create the superior bottle of wine it is critical that production is carried out in the right environment. Due to the wide range of activities that take place within a winery, spillages are a common occurrence. Floors for this industry need a wide variety of protection in order to be compliant with all the regulations, and offer the best health and safety to their staff.
Our floor coatings have been specially designed to offer wineries a wide array of benefits:
• High resistance to acids and chemicals
• Customizable level of skid resistance
• Excellent stain resistance
• Outstanding chemical resistance
• Superior acid resistance
• CFIA compliance
• Low to zero VOC and low odor options
• Formaldehyde-free formulations
• Zero emissions when fully cured
In order to meet the large range of regulations that surround this industry, floors must be able to be quickly and easily cleaned, and able to withstand harsh cleaning products and methods. Our floor systems can offer this, as well as providing a beautiful finish that combines to create an environment that is both safe and pleasant to work in.
• Aggressive chemicals and acids
• Heavy impact
• High abrasion
• Thermal shock from steam and hot waterOur floor systems have been specially designed to withstand the daily punishment that distilleries give to their floors. Whether it’s protection against spillages, or heavy loads being wheeled across them, our floors can help you provide a safe pleasant environment for your business.
Our heavy-duty urethane concrete has been specially formulated to withstand the extreme conditions found in brewing rooms, as well as kegging or bottling areas.
Some of the benefits of installing one of our floors are:
• Protection against bacteria and germs
• Protection against heavy foot or vehicle traffic
• Protection against fluids and chemicals
• Easily cleaned and maintained
• Finished in a customizable design