• Infinite Color and Design Options- There is almost no limit to the designs you can make with acid staining, it can also be made to look like other materials such as marble.
• Endless Uses for Stained Concrete- If you have a concrete surface, then it can be stained, whether that’s for your bathroom, garage, or even your walls.
• Low Maintenance- A simple wipe of a mop or cloth with clean most dirt.
• Economical- Comparatively, one of the lowest cost ways of achieving a classy floor.
• Uniqueness- You can have a company logo or design of your choice integrated into your floor.
• Fluid Resistant Surface- Most liquids will just sit on top of the surface, so no staining.
• Environmentally Friendly- Probably the greenest of floor choices. With its insulating and heat retaining properties.
• Flood Resistant- Due to its non-porous qualities, cleaning up after a flood is quick and easy.
From small residential areas to large commercial and retail spaces, Concrete Fusion can offer you the choice for renovation or new flooring.
Acid staining concrete floors gives excellent value for the costs involved and is one of the most economical flooring options available. Where other floors need to be meticulously laid at right angles, applying an acid stain finish doesn’t require as much precision or labor, saving time and money. Acid staining looks great in residential, commercial, retail and office spaces. Its rich colors and swirling patterns define areas and will garner a ton of interest from clients and guests who visit.