Cafeteria Flooring Systems | Ottawa & Eastern Ontario
Current school cafeterias are a long way from the industrial-look dining halls of years gone by. Not only do they offer a clean, pleasant environment for students to meet up and eat, they are now often used to extra-curricular activities. This means that they need to be resistant to a wide variety of functions. Concrete Fusion can offer a floor system that will give you this protection, no matter the activity, with a finish that is both beautiful to look at and easy to keep clean and maintain.
Health & Safety Considerations
Accommodating the health and safety aspects of a cafeteria floor while still keeping an aesthetically pleasing look can be a challenge.
The surface needs to offer protection:
- Anti-slip surfaces
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- EPA compliant Germ and bacteria resistant
- Seamless to reduce areas where germs and bacteria can grow
- Moisture mitigation and waterproof surfaces
- Chemical and impact resistance
- Low emission and out gassing installation
- Durability against high volumes of foot-traffic
Concrete Fusion is able to incorporate all this protection and still provide a floor finish that helps create a pleasant environment.
Aesthetics for Cafeteria Flooring
Once you have decided on the protection you require, then our expert staff will work with you to create a final finish that compliments your design.
- Solid colour with varying shades
- Decorative chip or quartz blend
- Metallic powder finish
- Company logos and patterns can be incorporated into the floor
- Variable degree if reflectivity