Accommodating the health and safety aspects of a cafeteria floor while still keeping an aesthetically pleasing look can be a challenge. The surface needs to offer protection:
• Anti-slip surfaces
• Easily cleaned and maintained
• EPA compliant Germ and bacteria resistant
• Seamless to reduce areas where germs and bacteria can grow
• Moisture mitigation and waterproof surfaces
• Chemical and impact resistance
• Low emission and out gassing installation
• Durability against high volumes of foot-trafficConcrete Fusion is able to incorporate all this protection and still provide a floor finish that helps create a pleasant environment.
Once you have decided on the protection you require, then our expert staff will work with you to create a final finish that compliments your design.
• Solid colour with varying shades
• Decorative chip or quartz blend
• Metallic powder finish
• Company logos and patterns can be incorporated into the floor
• Variable degree if reflectivity