Installing a floor that meets CFIA requirements means you have a wide variety of choice in the aesthetics and design of your floor. You can choose solid colors, no colors, flake application and even include graphical inlays to inform employees about storage areas and potential hazards.
Since our floors are one giant sheet of epoxy there are no seams. Floors with grout and tiling systems have joints that provide an opportunity for dirt and bacteria to hide and increases cleaning difficulty. With our floor to wall coving your facility can be hosed down with cleaning chemicals, leaving the food preparation area clean and sanitary for the next shift. Have a cleaner, safer operation while reducing labor and the maintenance required to keep your food safe.
Concrete Fusion’s CFIA Approved Flooring Experience:
• Commercial and institutional kitchens
• Food processors and packagers
• Restaurants and fast food operations
• Hospitality and recreational venues
• Grocery and specialty food stores
• Meat and poultry processing
• Dairy production and processing
• Beverage production and bottling
We work with your company to get the right floor that suits your needs, and industry regulations. We deliver CFIA approved floors as required and can make other customizations like increasing friction to aid with anti-slip safety or incorporating ESD coatings to prevent an electric shock from damaging expensive equipment. With Concrete Fusion you get all-round protection customized to your needs and a beautiful floor too. Some of the options we offer are:
• Chemical & solvent resistant
• Thermal shock resistant
• Moisture tolerant
• Acid and alkali resistant cementitious urethane finishes
Contact us to learn more!