Concrete floors are naturally porous. This means without a layer of protection, any spills of acids, solvents, and chemicals will be absorbed in the floor. Over time the floor is damaged creating hazards in the workplace and costly repairs down the road.
Concrete Fusion has a full line of moisture resistant concrete coating options. Our coatings are formulated to your specific needs whether you need protection from water exposure or from harsh chemicals. Our floor systems ensure that the concrete, surrounding environment, employees and equipment are kept safe, and easy to maintain.
We work the toughest coatings and our products are designed for use in commercial and industrial facilities. Concrete Fusion coatings are impervious to almost any chemical and liquid drips, drops, and spills. Our floors deliver a strong, durable and lasting finish while being a modern design trend that is beautiful to look at too.
Customers choose Concrete Fusion because they want a virtually indestructible floor that is very easy to maintain. Washdowns can be completely easy thanks to our floor to wall coving and our products are designed to withstand spillage of hazardous material. Our environmentally friendly floors and systems can be designed to incorporate:
• Concentrated acid and alkali resistant
• Coatings that are resistant to solvents
• Protection from vehicle fluids, fuels, grease and oils
• Resistance to a broad spectrum of industrial chemicals
• Resistance tires and betadine stains
• Skid resistance to a customized degree
• Floors that meet CFIA requirements
• Optional inclusion of antimicrobial protection
• Moisture vapor mitigation proof
With a new floor from Concrete Fusion you aren’t forced to choose between functionality and aesthetics. Your floor can incorporate the protection your industry requires and look beautiful too. Some of the finishes we offer are:
• Solid colour epoxy
• Decorative chip or quartz blends
• Metallic powder finish
• Company logos and patterns
• Functional graphics inlayed
Every single floor system installed by Concrete Fusion offers protection against chemical spillage. Our specialized systems offer additional coverage against chemical damage that other porous floor can’t deliver. Contact our knowledgeable, friendly staff today and we would be glad to help design a floor system that matches your needs, style, and budget.