Concrete Fusion has a wide range of floor systems that have been designed especially for use in a commercial kitchen environment.
• Quick and easy to clean, saving you time and money.
• Protection against spillages
• Resistance against thermal shocks
• Strong and durable against everyday abrasion from foot and cart traffic
• Protection against heavy impacts
• CFIA compliant
• Antimicrobial protection
Damaged flooring or joints can be a breeding ground for unwanted bacteria and germs. Our range of floor finishes are seamless cove to floor surfaces that are exceedingly hard to damage. Due to the fluid resistant surface, cleaning can be a quick and easy task, so ensuring your CFIA compliant floor is kept to the highest possible standards of hygiene.
Contact our friendly, expert staff to find out how our floor systems can help keep your floors as clean as possible while saving you money.
Our floors have been designed to the highest specifications with the protection against all the potential hazards that come with commercial cooking:
• Resistance to acidic and caustic foods and stains
• Resistance to deteriorating or melting under higher temperatures
• Continual performance, even when subjected to daily thermal shock and thermal cycling
• Easily withstands industrial strength degreasers and sanitizers
• Option to be washed with a high pressure hose and even via steam cleaning
• Option to create a proper slope-to-drain, as well as an integral cove base
• Customizable slip-resistance
• High tolerance of ongoing moist to wet conditions
• Quick installation for minimal facility downtime
• Low odor during installation and zero V.O.C.
• Formaldehyde and solvent-free—and completely inert after full cure
• Antimicrobial, possessing fungistatic and bacteria-free properties
• Impervious and non-absorbing of food or cooking odors
• CFIA compliant
• Free of unsightly, porous grout lines that can hold water or harbor microbes
• Seamless, monolithic surface that deters germs