Creating a Comfortable Environment for Cattle
If your animals are happy and comfortable in their environment, then they will produce more milk. Many unfinished concrete flooring suffers from cracked or uneven surfaces. Not only are these a potential trip hazard for your cattle, causing broken bones or lameness, but they are also a haven for bacteria and germs.
Our epoxy floor systems are able to withstand almost any amount of abuse that ensures the surface remains clean and even. With the right flooring, there is also a reduction in the wear and tear to cattle’s hooves.
Our dairy facility flooring has other advantages as well, including:
• Imperviousness to milk, lactic acid and water
• Strong resistance against scratch, abrasion and impact
• Strong point load resistance
• Optional antimicrobial protection. Our product eliminates conditions for bacteria and fungi growth and propagation.
• Exceedingly easy maintenance with optional steam-cleanable finish
• Moisture-tolerant dairy flooring options
Safety & Protection for Livestock
Our specially designed floor systems for livestock ensure that their surface is able to be kept hygienically clean as possible. There are no seams or grout lines, or indeed, any other cracks where germs and bacteria can hide. All the floor systems that we recommend for an environment containing livestock are CFIA compliant. Our formaldehyde-free formulas produce no out gassing after full cure, ensuring that the finished floor contributes towards an atmosphere that is conducive for health animals and humans.