A high level of hygiene is probably the number one priority when it comes to healthcare facilities. The floor systems that we recommend for this industry have been specially designed to not only look good, but offer protection against a wide range of challenges that are specific for healthcare. The health and safety benefits that come with choosing one of our floor systems are:<• Highly chemical resistant to harsh disinfectants and sanitizers
• Betadine stain-resistant finish coat available
• Many slip-resistant options
• Puncture and indentation resistant
• Fast turnaround to minimize downtime
• No waxing or special treatments required
• Seamless application to discourage bacteria harboring
• EPA-registered antimicrobial coating options available
• Contaminant-reducing properties
• Cleanroom-quality options available
Concrete Fusion offers a wide range of floor systems that are recommended for use in dental practices. All of these floors have been designed to meet your specifics requirements providing protection as well as looking beautiful.
When it comes to how your floor will look, there is almost an endless amount of variation available. We can customize the finish of your floor with different colours, textures, and finishes. We can even incorporate company logos, designs, or messages within the floor. Our hard wearing, durable floor systems will continue to look good for many years, despite any amount of foot-traffic, spillages, or impacts.
If you’re looking to install a new floor, or to repair an old one, our expert friendly staff are available to walk you through all the different floor systems so you can choose the right floor that meets your budget.
• Exam rooms
• Dental laboratories
• Instrument processing areas
• Dental operatory/ surgery
• Lobbies / waiting areas