ESD & Conductive Flooring & Coatings
Protect Equipment From Electrostatic Discharge With Concrete Floor Coating
Concrete Fusion offer electrostatic dissipative (ESD) floor choices that provide protection for both sensitive electronic equipment and your operation.
Reliable ESD and Conductive Concrete Floor Systems
For areas that are sensitive to electrostatic discharge it is essential that all surfaces are covered appropriately. Concrete Fusion can offer conductive flooring and coatings that will assist dissipate electric discharges, providing protection to both equipment and personnel.
- Consistent static dissipating performance, in accordance with ESD Association guidelines
- Both ESD and conductive flooring formulations available
- Floor is grounded to protect equipment & product
- Installed by trained professional contractors
- Post-installation testing of static dissipation properties
- Excellent chemical, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and sanitary
- No waxing required—great life cycle value
- Customizable slip-resistant finishes
- Solvent-resistant, tire mark and betadine-resistant topcoat available
- Moisture-mitigating and waterproofing underlayments available
- EC-registered antimicrobial protection optional For a beautiful looking floors that protect both your equipment and product, contact us today.
ESD vs. Conductive Flooring & Coatings
The ESD Association provides the guidelines which Concrete Fusion follow when installing and working on ESD and conductive floor [rpjects. Each flooring type offers different levels of protection and depending on your operation can change the product specification.
The epoxy VOC conductive flooring is a high-performance system that offers protection against hazardous and explosive environments by eliminating an ignition sources from electrical sparks. The product performs in accordance with EOS/ESD (point-to-point and point-to-ground resistance, EOS/conductive, 1.0 x 1,000,000 Ohms), demonstrating consistent dissipation of a 10,000 volt charge to 0 volts in less than 0.01 seconds.
The other option available from Concrete Fusion is a solvent-free epoxy flooring. This product is a urethane-based concrete coating that is low-VOC and chemically resistant to ESD. The flooring systems’ point-to-point and point-to-ground resistance of 1.0 megaohms meets EOS/ESD 7.1 standards, ensuring your equipment, product and work environment are safe and hazard-free.