Factory Safety Lines
Increase Worker Safety With Graphical Inlays
Concrete Fusion floor delivers more than just low maintenance and durable floor. Through graphical inlays and borders, our floors can increase productivity by informing workers about potential hazards and clearly defining safety areas (which can be difficult to do in large warehouses). Increasing worker safety reduces insurance claims, increase productivity and helps protect expensive equipment, and products too. Keep forklifts and vehicle traffic to a specific side of the aisle, install stop signs and other traffic rules in high contrast colors at every junction, and make safety a number one priority at your facility.
SAFETY LINE SOLUTIONS
- Standard paint: least expensive, but shortest lifespan
- Epoxy coatings sealed with urethane: a midway solution offering semi-permanent durability
- Epoxy coatings sealed with urethane and applied to shot blasted concrete: the longest lasting and most cost effective
SAFETY LINE TREATMENTS
- Luminescent (glow in the dark) surface treatments
- Anti-slip surface treatments
- Epoxy, ultraviolet, and thermoplastic coating solutions
To ensure that your safety lines last as long as possible, we prepare the surface by either diamond grinding or shot blasting prior to applying the finish.
Contact us to learn more about factory safety lines and our services.
Just One Call…For Your Turnkey Flooring Solution
- Low maintenance
- Super durable, long wearing finish
- Bright, hi-gloss or satin finish
- Turnkey installation w/ our crews
- Fast turnaround
- Best warranty
- Textured finishes available
- Low odors
- Chemical resistance
- Vapor mitigation underlayments