Concrete Fusion floors have been installed in many restaurants across Ottawa and Ontario. Our floors are perfect because of all the feature like:
• Trendy flooring decor for public areas or dining rooms
• Custom colors and blends—our specialty!
• Logos, patterns, visual effects and design options
• High-performance topcoats that protect and preserve your flooring
• Choice of slip-resistant finishes, customizable for different areas
• High temperature and thermal shock-resistant floors
• Steam-cleanable concrete floor systems
• Meets CFIA requirements
• EPA registered antimicrobial protection available
• Easy to clean, inexpensive to maintain, and no waxing required
• Economical, safe and sanitary flooring systems for back of the house
Polished concrete and epoxy coatings are fully customizable. No matter what ambiance your restaurant is looking to achieve we have a product that will match the style of your design. Not many floor choices offer this level of customization with all the features and benefits the product adds. Investing in this kind of floor pays for itself over time since it stays looking great for years to come.
Our high-performance floors offer protection from thermal shock, grease, and foot and cart traffic. All these perfomance in combination with a modern and trendy look that designers are searching for. Concrete Fusion floors can be designed to include graphical inlays that portray your logo, brand, or message. We guarantee your staff, cooks and patrons will love a floor from Concrete Fusion.
Our wide ranges of floor systems are recommended for environments such as:
• Hotel lobbies
• Coffee bars
Dish washing rooms
Behind the bar
When you make a significant investment in a new floor system, you need to be sure that it will remain looking good and undamaged for as long as possible. Environments in the back of house sustain high levels of wear and tear and spillages which can damage most other types of flooring. With a floor system from Concrete Fusion you can rest assured that your floor will be protected against damage from a wide range of potential hazards:
• High volumes of foot and cart traffic
• Heavy impact damage
• Fluid and chemical spillages
• Slips and falls
• Build-up of bacteria and other germs
• Wide range of temperature changes causing thermal shock
• Harsh cleaning products and methods
All of the floor systems that we recommend for these environments meet all of the CFIA requirements. Call our friendly, expert staff today to find out the options for your floor system that will offer the protection you need and save you money!