In the past contractors had to wait until the concrete was fully cured before continuing with coating application. The epoxy coating seals the concrete slab. You can imagine that if moisture is trying to evaporate but sealed by a layer of epoxy delamination, bubbling and cracks can appear. Moisture testing is a crucial step to ensure the concrete slab is suitable for a topical coating. Concrete Fusion is one of just a few licensed and certified concrete moisture testers in Canada. We moisture test every floor to deliver perfect floors without any risk of MVT damage appearing later on.
Concrete Fusion can carry out tests to determine relative MVT and humidity levels. The results of these tests determine which of our products gives the best results and would be suitable for your projects application. Choosing us provides:
• Concrete Fusion carry one of the most extensive product lines available
• MVT protection can be included in almost all of our high-performance products
• Coatings that are fast curing, low odor, and moisture vapor mitigating
• Available in high decoration, or plain to suit any design preferences
• Select from highly decorative or utilitarian aesthetics
• Available in a range of anti-slip finishes
• Meets CFIA requirements for food facilities
• HC registered antimicrobial protection availableMVT can ruin a floor within 12 months and that’s why moisture testing is such an important process when coating concrete. Being certified and licensed concrete moisture testers in Canada means you get 2 companies and service in one single package. We deliver high-quality finishes that have extremely low risks of experiencing delamination, peeling, bubbling or other damages as seen from MVT damage. Choose the company that contractors trust in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario. We install high performing floors that are built to look professional, have a strong and durable finish and last for years. Call our sales team to get a no-obligation quote. We can travel to help keep your project on time and on budget.
We are so confident in our staff and products that we are happy to offer a full guarantee with all our MVT work. Whether it’s commercial or industrial, or it’s plain or highly decorative, then we have the skill and product to suit your requirement.