Pathogen Control and Exceptional Sanitation
With the current overcrowding problems facing most correctional facilities today, maintaining a high level of hygiene is getting harder for those in charge of these facilities. Our floor systems can help with this, we can offer an additional protection against bacteria and germs with our antimicrobial flooring.
This flooring option offers:
• Resistance to absorption of urine and other bodily fluids
• Seamless surfaces are easy to disinfect and sanitize
• Chemical resistance to harsh cleaners and solvents
• Antimicrobial protection options throughout the depth of the floor
• Floor-to-wall cove bases that reduce corners where moisture and microbes tend to gather
Other Health and Safety Features for Prison Cell Floors
Concrete Fusion can offer a wide variety of additional protection for your flooring. We have options that can include anti-slip, impact resistant, and protection against spilled water and other fluids. Despite the added protection, these floor systems are as just as easy to clean and maintain, ensuring they keep their high performance look and protection for many years.