Concrete Fusion has over 10 years of experience installing and repairing concrete floors in commercial and industrial environments. We know what damaged is caused by using the wrong finish for each kind of application. Just one puncture provides an opportunity for chemicals and moisture to penetrate the floor. Our resins and epoxies are guaranteed to last and provide protection from abrasion and punctures ensuring your floor looks and functions for years to come.
Damaged floors look unprofessional, create hazardous work environments and increase opportunities for trapped dirt and bacteria. Facilities often use strong chemical cleaners and once your topcoat is damaged these chemicals can eat away at the concrete foundation underneath.
This is why it is important to hire a professional installer, like Concrete Fusion when finishing your concrete’s surface. We offer puncture resistant epoxies and other resins the deliver industrial strength and solid protection for years. Our specialized resinous coatings maintain their integrity under the pressure of dropped tools, vehicles and other impacts.
A puncture-proof floor is naturally abrasion resistant too. We use only the strongest epoxies that provide extreme abrasion resistance and protection from chemical spills. One great feature of Concrete Fusion floors is their versatility. We meet all the CFIA requirements and offer anti-microbial coatings if your industry requires that protection.
Choosing a puncture-resistant epoxy delivers far greater tensile strength and greater performance. Dropped tools and sharp instruments have the potential to damage floors so it is best to design a coating that suits your needs completely. Puncture resistant floors from Concrete Fusion deliver maximum strength and performance so your facilities floors stay intact for years.
Concrete Fusion’s has experience installing puncture resistant floors in these environments:
• Hospitals, clinics and laboratories
• Restaurants, hospitality and public venues
• Schools and athletic clubs
• Grocery and retail stores
• Food and beverage processing plants
• Manufacturing operations
• Vehicle and aviation maintenance facilitiesConcrete Fusion works in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario. We deliver the strongest industrial-strength puncture resistant floors. Our crew travels to sites and works overtime so that your project is completed on time and on budget. We offer free quotes so if your facility requires a floor that can perform to the highest specification call our professional sales team today.