Quality Hospital Flooring Systems
Quality Hospital Flooring Systems | Ottawa & Eastern Ontario
Hospital flooring needs to be resistant to a wide variety of functions. They not only need to offer protection against bacteria and germs and large amounts of foot and cart traffic, but also offer a calm and relaxing environment for staff and patients.
Flooring in Hospitals also need to meet a plethora of health and safety standards, with high priority given to cleanliness. Concrete Fusion can offer a wide range of floor systems that not only meet all the health and safety requirements, but will also look beautiful for many years to come.
Medical Floor Coatings for a Variety of Applications
The sheer variety of functions that are carried out in hospitals means that floor systems need to be able to withstand numerous different types of hazards, from simple wear and tear to chemical and electrical hazards.
Whatever the function, our specially designed floors are capable of offering you the right protection and environment to suit your budget.
We have a wide range of floor systems that we recommend for hospitals for activities such as:
- Emergency rooms
- Operating rooms and surgical areas
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Examination and patient rooms
- Scrub areas
- Nurses’ stations
- Cafeterias and dining areas
- Lobbies and waiting rooms
- Corridors and stairwells
- Bath, shower and changing rooms
- Administrative offices
- Utility and storage spaces
Durability, Aesthetics and Performance all in one
By choosing Concrete Fusion to install you floor our expert staff will work with you to ensure that your floor will offer protection against the activities that go on in your hospital. All of our floor systems have options that are customizable to your exact requirements. This ensures that you get the right flooring for each of the areas within your hospital.
With our floor systems you can expect to benefit from:
- Reduced risk of injury from slips and falls
- Infection control
- Water imperviousness for easier cleanup
- Stain resistance
- Seamless floor design for decreased bacteria and microbe reproduction
- Integral floor-to-wall cove bases, reducing seams/ corners for easier decontamination
- Quick turnaround for 24/ 7 facilities
- High-durability and compressive strength
- Puncture resistance
- Easy cleaning
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Very low lifecycle costs for maximum long-term value
- Enhanced décor