Slip Resistant Epoxy Flooring & Concrete Floor Coatings
Slip resistant flooring and concrete coatings
Most industrial and commercial properties choose a slip-resistant floor coating to increase worker safety and improve productivity. Concrete Fusion can offer a full range of anti-slip epoxy flooring finishes, ranging from a mild friction finish to something very coarse. Incorporating anti-slip concrete floor coatings increases friction but still feels great to walk on.
Working in wet environments, having frequent washdowns or using oils would benefit from an anti-slip coating. Floors near outdoor areas also benefit from this kind of coating since weather (rain & snow) can find its way into your warehouse area. Whatever your need for friction Concrete Fusion can customize a floor that suits your needs, texture, and style.
Our Slip Resistance Has Been Installed In:
- Hospitals and clinics
- Food and beverage processing plants
- Retail and grocery stores
- Restaurants, hotels, casinos and other hospitality locations
- Aviation and aerospace hangars
- Airports and other transport terminals
- Vehicle maintenance bays
- Schools and universities
- Manufacturing, assembly and packaging operations
- Veterinary and animal facilities
- Correctional facilities and penitentiaries
- Laboratories and pharmaceutical production facilities
- Electronics, semi-conductor and avionics facilities
We can install anti-slip concrete floor coatings in any environment. So, if this is something that you think you might need then contact us today for more information and advice.
Concrete Fusion Coatings Benefits
You anti-slip floor needs to perform as good as it looks. Concrete Fusion can deliver a high friction floor without sacrificing aesthetics. Our floors have many options from solid colors, to paint chips and even include functional graphics and inlays too. We can deliver the style and protection your business requires.
All of our floors are designed to be incredibly easy to clean and require very minimal maintenance. Our floors are strong enough to withstand industrial cleaning machines, chemicals, and pressure washes. Reduce your overhead and labor costs with a new floor from Concrete Fusion.
Benefits of using our anti-slip resins and other coatings:
- Meet CFIA requirements
- Contribution to LEED points
- Optional antimicrobial protection
- High resistance to chemicals and abrasion
- Durable and long life
- Choice of high gloss or satin finishes
- Protection against heavy foot and vehicle traffic (either rubber or steel, with correct topcoat)
- Large variety of standard and custom colors available, including chip and quartz blends
- Optional organizational logos, striping and marking
Regardless of the industry, you are in Concrete Fusion can deliver a floor that meets your needs specifically.
Anti-slip, electro-static, and anti-microbial coating are some of the most sought-after admixtures but we can formulate a custom coating for your industry. Increase worker safety, reduce overhead and maintenance costs and maximize your company’s performance with new concrete floor coatings.
We work with small to large businesses in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario. Our crew can travel and stay overnight in order to help your project meet its deadlines and budgets. We work to retrofit, renovate, and repair concrete floors and work on newly constructed buildings as well. Call our professional sales team to get a quote on your project today.