Stadiums and arenas represent a considerable investment, and are often the center point for towns and cities. The beauty of Concrete Fusion’s fast curing epoxy flooring is that it can be applied on top of an existing floor quickly and economically. This enables the stadium owner to adapt the look and feel of a venue to whatever event is to take place, such as re-branding flooring in a certain team’s colours.
Concrete Fusion has choices of flooring for both indoor and outdoor environments. These floor systems are capable of withstanding a wide variety of uses with no reduction to their beautiful finish. If your environment is in constant use, and you can’t afford any downtime, then our fast-curing floors can be installed and ready for use in two hours.
• Recycled content Eco-Blend aggregates are available.
• Soy-based resin products are part of our hybrid floors.
• Concrete Fusion resurfacers can often be used to refurbish existing concrete, eliminating the need for slab replacement—and help avoid adding to landfills.
• Our long-lived floors outlast the usable life of many other floor covering alternatives, requiring less frequent replacement.
• Concrete Fusion fluid-applied flooring installation produces no cut-off waste like rolled rubber and other options.
• Floors can contribute to CGBC LEED points.
Whether you are renovating an existing stadium or arena, or installing a new one, the end result has a massive impact to the community. These kinds of environments always have the financial impact high on the agenda.
Our specialized floor systems can assist with: