Maintenance Area Flooring
Maintenance Area Flooring Systems | Ottawa & Eastern Ontario
Vehicle maintenance flooring often receives the most punishment of all floor systems. Concrete Fusion’s choice of flooring for this industry is second to none. We can offer a floor with built in protection against harsh chemicals, oils, abrasion and impact damage.
Why Install Vehicle Maintenance Floor Coatings?
During the maintenance of a vehicle there are many different types of fluids that can be spilled onto a floor. Without the right protection, these floors quickly become stained and damaged. It is possible for these fluids to seep through flooring and into the environment where they can become hazardous to people’s health.
By choosing one our chemical resistant vehicle maintenance floor systems, any spilled fluids are kept on the surface where they can be cleaned up and disposed of safely. For protection against almost any kind of spillage as well as abrasion and impacts, chat to one of our highly experienced staff who will help you choose the right floor for your business.
Our floor systems don’t just offer protection against fluids:
- Anti-slip surfaces that reduce the risk of falls
- Highly reflective surfaces increase visibility reducing safety risks, and increasing efficiency
- Highly customized floor markings for foot-traffic and vehicle lanes.
- Safety messages and company logos incorporated into the floor
- Stain resistant to keep your floor looking beautiful
- All our floors are easy to clean and enjoy low maintenance
- Economical repair and resurface options
- Green and eco-friendly flooring
These businesses utilize our floor systems in the following areas:
- Repair bays
- Service areas
- Body Shops
- Paint Booths
- Wash bays
- Write-up areas
- Parts departments
If your floor is going to have to deal with oils, fuel, solvents, and other harmful chemicals, then choosing the right floor is important for your business.
Where Is Vehicle Maintenance Flooring Used?
There are a variety of businesses that make use of our high-performance vehicle maintenance floor systems:
- Dealership vehicle maintenance shops
- Independent commercial repair garages
- Vehicle maintenance chains and franchises
- Governmental and municipal fleet operations
- Maintenance of public transport authority vehicles
- Professional racing and vehicle sports facilities
- Corporate car and truck fleets
- Vehicle rental companies