Operating & Surgical Room Flooring
Operating & Surgical Room Flooring Systems | Ottawa & Eastern Ontario
There are few environments that need to be as clean as operating and surgical rooms. Concrete Fusion can offer a range of floors for these facilities that can assist with your health and safety requirements, even to antimicrobial options ensuring contamination is kept at a minimum.
Bacteria-free, Hygienic Floor Systems
Unwanted microorganisms can have critical consequences for facilities with surgical rooms. Our floor systems have been designed to provide the exact protection you need in keeping your environment as clean as possible.
Concrete Fusion’s Powerful Polymer Flooring Systems
Not all floor systems offer the all-round protection that ours do. Concrete Fusion’s floor systems have been specially designed to offer the protection needed for surgical room floors.
Our floors offer:
- Seamless cove to floor surfaces
- Superior strength resisting heavy impacts
- Strong abrasion resistance against high volumes of foot and cart traffic
- Moisture and chemical resistance
- Antimicrobial qualities
By choosing one of our surgical room recommended floor systems, you can leave the worry of maintenance to us and concentrate on the work that you do.
Our flooring systems offer the following benefits for your O.R. facility or surgical area:
- Bacteria-free properties
- Fungus-free properties
- EPA-registered antimicrobial protection
- Chemical resistance to skin and cleaning disinfectants
- Betadine stain-resistant options
- Puncture resistance from sharp objects
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) options to protect electronic equipment
- Integral cove-to-wall base for a seamless floor
- Easy to create slopes for draining
- Fast curing options (as little as 2 hours)